兴趣英语:遇见迅猛龙如何办
ChrisMaxCraft 18 asks:
ChrisMaxCraft 18问道:
"Burrito or taco?"
“墨西哥卷饼还是墨西哥玉米卷?”
A burrito inside of a taco.
在墨西哥玉米卷里加墨西哥卷饼。
A Double-Decker Taco from Taco Bell. It‘s a burrito AND a taco.
塔可钟餐厅的双层墨西哥玉米卷。那是墨西哥卷饼加墨西哥玉米卷的组合。
I prefer a burrito.
我更喜欢墨西哥卷饼。
I like burritos myself.
我喜欢墨西哥卷饼。
Burrito, 100%. Hands down, burrito.
当然是墨西哥卷饼。传下去,墨西哥卷饼。
I‘m feeling burrito today. Breakfast burrito! Now I‘m hungry, thanks.
我今日想吃墨西哥卷饼。早餐吃墨西哥卷饼!因为你的问题,我目前感觉饿了。
I like tacosplay.
我喜欢墨西哥玉米卷。
Taco! You gotta have the crunchy shell, man.
墨西哥玉米卷!外皮是酥脆的。
Taco any day. It‘s easier, less messy, more sophisticated.
天天都是墨西哥玉米卷。这个更简略,更高级。
Tacosplay. I don‘t mean like those Taco Bell tacosplay, I mean like from the corner tacosplay. You know what I‘m talking about? Yeah, you know what I‘m talking about.
墨西哥玉米卷。我说的不是塔可钟餐厅的那种墨西哥玉米卷,而是街角卖的那个墨西哥玉米卷。你了解我在怎么说吗?我想你了解我在怎么说。
Tacosplay are good. It‘s easier to make. With the burrito, you have to make it wrap, you gotta be all fancy with it. A taco, you just go...
墨西哥玉米卷非常不错。这个做起来更简略。墨西哥卷饼要包起来,包的还要好看。而墨西哥玉米卷仅需如此就好了。
Jenny—Loves—Potatoes—me too, Jenny.
这个问题来自用户詹妮喜欢马铃薯,詹妮,我也喜欢马铃薯。
"How do I get my family to be less wasteful1?"
“我如何能让我的家人不那样糟蹋?”
If it‘s with clothes and stuff like that, you can give it away to charity.
倘若你说的是衣服这种物品,那你可以捐给慈善机构。
Try to make them not leave the water running while they brush their teeth.
试着叫你的家人在刷牙时不要一向开着水龙头。
A simple way to do that is tell your family you can‘t use any energy, almost, for the whole day.
简略的办法是对你说的家人你们一整天都不可以用任何动力。
Just try to make them more aware of what they‘re wasting. Try to make them value what they have.
试着让他们更了解地意识到他们在糟蹋什么。试着让他们爱护他们所具备的。
Maybe recycle or have different waste bins2 so that they don‘t waste as much as whatever they‘re doing.
可能可以收回再借助,或是用不一样的垃圾箱,如此他们就不会像目前如此糟蹋了。
I guess micro-management is the best way. Just stay on TOP of them. It‘s gonna be a job for you, but just do that.
我以为微观管理是最好的办法。知道他们的情况。那是你的工作,就如此做。
You have set by example. You can‘t just do it by lecture.
你要以身作则。你不可以光说不做。
Demonstrate from your end first and kind of educate them in each area.
第一你来亲身展示一下,然后在每个方面指导他们。
You have to care enough about them and care enough about being less wasteful to make it important enough in your life to where that spills over into theirs.
你要满足关心他们,满足关心削减糟蹋,让这成为你日常满足要紧的部分,然后渐渐影响到他们。
Montse Moreles asks:
蒙特塞·摩勒斯问道:
"What do I do if I come across a velociraptor?"
“倘若我遇见迅猛龙如何办?”
Call the science museum ‘cause those are extinct.
打电话给科学博物馆,因为迅猛龙现已灭绝了。
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! There‘s NO dinosaurs3 in this earth!
这如何可能?!这个地球上根本就没迅猛龙!
Run. As fast as you can.
跑。尽量跑快点。
Run. They are deadly creatures.
跑。它们是致命的生物。
First of all, you Snapchat it. Second of all, you run.
第一,给它们摄影并上传到Snapchat上。然后,跑。
Run and hide because there‘s no way you‘re gonna be able to kill that thing.
跑开并躲起来,因为你不可能杀了它。
Man, I have bad dreams about this all the time. You need to run. Run for your life. Don‘t look behind you.
我一向在做这种恶梦。你要跑。逃命去吧。不要向后看。
Try and hide behind a very heavy wooden door.
尽可能藏在沉重木门的后边。
If you ever come across one, that means you‘re in Jurassic World. Go under things where it can‘t really attack you.
倘若你遇见了迅猛龙,这意味着你在侏罗纪国际。躲到它没办法袭击你的地方去。
What I would do is I would cry, but I don‘t suggest you do that. I don‘t think they respond well to tears.
如果我的话我一定会哭,不过我倡导你不要这么做。我以为它们不会因为你的眼泪而饶恕你。
Splash water in its face. Something that would stun4 it or hurt it.
向它的脸上洒水。把会打晕它或伤到它的东西扔过去。
If you can find one, take a picture of it! Put it on YouTube for Pete‘s sake! You‘ll make a million bucks5! Apart from that, defend yourself. I‘m not sure what a "velo-kah-raptor" — A velociraptor. WHO?!
倘若你能遇见迅猛龙,那必须要摄影!看在上帝的份上,把照片放到优兔网上!这会叫你成为百万富翁的!除此以外,你要保护好自己。我不确定那是什么。(纠正)迅猛龙。什么?!
Thanks for watching another episode of Advice.
谢谢大家观看本期倡导节目。
Don‘t miss out! Subscribe6.
不要错过!订阅吧。
We love answering your questions, so keep them coming.
大家喜欢回话大家的问题,所以继续提问吧。
Bye!
再会!
Bye, I‘m gonna go watch Pokemon. Watch out for those velociraptors, man.
再会,我要去看《宠物小精灵》了。小心迅猛龙哦。